TAKE A PROACTIVE APPROACH ON MANAGING YOUR PERSONAL FINANCES AND STAY ON COURSE
At Clayton Financial Planners, we partner with our clients to ensure they are proactively managing their personal finances to ensure they are always moving towards meeting their financial and lifestyle goals
Actively manage investment portfolios for superannuation and/or personal investment.
Actively manage strategic asset class portfolios; including term deposits, managed funds, exchange traded funds, direct securities.
Ensure appropriate structure and level of contributions.
Choice of Industry, Corporate, Retail, Self Managed Superannuation Funds.
Right level of risk protection considering your current income, debts, income requirements for your family and mortgage.
Inside/outside superannuation insurance; life, total and permeant disablement, income protection, trauma).
Regularly review your debt strategies to ensure they are structured correctly and interest rates/terms are competitive.
Mortgages, Investment Property Loans, Personal Loans, Credit Cards.
Ensure your assets will pass to your beneficiaries in a tax efficient and timely manner.
Wills, Power of Attorney, Binding death nominations.
Provide structure and transparency to managing your monthly cash flow.
Managing income (salary or self-employed income), ongoing expenses (debt payments/credit cards) and providing structure to your savings/investment strategy.
The Financial Planning Process – THE PROCESS OF BECOMING A CLIENT
1. Have an initial complimentary meeting to discuss your current financial situation
2. Discuss, develop and finalise your lifestyle and financial goals
3. Discuss your current superannaution fund, monthly cash flow, current debt levels/rates, investment strategy, estate planning preparations and your personal insurance policies.
4. After our meeting, conduct in depth research and create a financial plan
5. Present to you the financial plan for discussion
6. Once the financial plan is agreed, implement in a timely manner
7. Ongoing service:
– Ad hoc advice for any change in circumstances or issues that arise
– Formal annual review meeting to review your strategic plan and current personal circumstances to ensure you remain on course
WHY CHOOSE CLAYTON FINANCIAL PLANNERS?
Quality independent advice
Mark and John focus on providing quality tailored advice that is independent and best suited to you and your family.
A partnered way to build and protect wealth
Mark and John partner with you over the longer term to ensure continual focus on your goals and current personal circumstances to ensure a proactive approach to building and protecting your wealth.
Commitment by the team
Mark and John are committed to providing you with timely and personal ongoing support and we strive to ensure you are informed and comfortable with your strategic financial plan.